Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Joensuu

Today I am going to Joensuu. I will have exam on Friday about business research methods. I will hand out form to get Erasmus fee and copy of my European healthcare card. I still need to fax confirmation from Alcalá to prove that they have accepted me because I never received confimation letter from Alcalá. At least they replied to my email that I have been accepted and told me when the studies will start.

I have bought now new camera, train ticket and souveniers. I also made online check in to my flights today.

2 comments:

  1. For a minute I thought they didn't even invite you. You would just stroll in minding your own business.

    What kinda camera did you choose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olymps sgx-9xx... don't remember exactly the model. it cost 150

    ReplyDelete