Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Asiago-Milan-Madrid

I left Asiago on Sunday and travelled to Milan. On my way to Milan I met nice Italian girl in the train and we went to see Milan together. In the center there was annoying black people offering bracelets and seeds for birds. I had to refuse from their offers 5 times. H&M and other clothing shops in Milan looked more elegent than in Finland. In the evening Valentina finally came from her trip and we met in the railway station. I was really happy to see her.

On Monday I had first dificulties with travelling. I had bought train ticket to the airport the day before but in the morning I could not find the train I had planned to take. Therefore I took bus straight to the airport. Coni came to the airport pick me up. In the evening we went for a little walk in Las Rozas with her friends. I have been speaking only Spanish in Spain. I have asked translation for some words but I can already have conversation in Spanish. There is still much to improve.

Today I am going to Alcalà to take a look on shared flats with Coni. Yesterday we called to few landlords and they promised show us flats.

No comments:

Post a Comment