Thursday, November 26, 2009

Internal competition of football

List

Today we had our last match of the group phase in Internal competition of university of Alcalá in football seven. We had still change to go through to the cup phase. We had won two matches and lost two matches. Unfortunately last match was a tie 3-3 and we are out. In the last match both teams received red card in the end of first half because of pushing and almost starting a fight. Also referee had to listen a lot of whining about his decisions. You can really see the difference in the temperament when playing football.

Yesterday I was last time in my Campus Europea language course which I had everyday three hours during two months. I was able to participate only two times per week because I had floorball trainings and football matches in the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment