Sunday, November 29, 2009

Two matches

The biggest match of Spain was played today between Barcelona and Real Madrid. I was watching the match in a local bar with Spanish friends. Bar was full of people and there was also supporters of Barcelona. People seemed definetely more excited about the match than other la liga matches. People were supporting, insulting and holding their breathe everytime when something happened. In the end Barcelona won the match 1-0.

On Saturday I had Floorball match. Our team won the leader of the league 4-2 and I scored two goals and assisted one. I am having curse of three points or nothing. I have made three points in three league matches and zero points in two friendly matches and in one league matches. Next match will be next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment