Saturday, May 29, 2010

City of storks

Storks in their nests

I have not really presented the city of Alcalá de Henares and now I am going to write something about it. The population of Alcalá is about 200 000 habitants and here is especially a lot of Romanian immigrants about 20% of the population. The city is known of the storks which nests you can see on the roofs. The second longest covered street in Europe is in Alcalá. There are many historical buildings but I have not yet visited maybe the most famous one the house of Cervantes. The university Alcalá was founded in 1499 and faculties in the center are still situated in the historical buildings.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Juho!!

    I'm Dani! Jose & Chencho told me about your blog and today i remembered visit it! ^^

    i saw my photo as Kitty haha that was a great night!!!

    Well, your blog is already on my bookmarks xDD I'll usually try to read it!!

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to know that you stopped by

    ReplyDelete