Saturday, April 30, 2011

Applying to Turkey

I have arranged my second exchange year to Turkey by myself because I am not allowed to get Erasmus scholarship for the second time. To get the place I sent email to the coordinator of Gazi university. she replied very fast and wished me welcome. There was no problem as University Finland and Gazi university are part of the Campus Europae network. Next I had to fill an application form.

After receiving the confirmation letter I have presented the letter to the coordinators in my university. Then I have applied to freemover scholarship which required various attachments. To be a student in Turkey you need a visa. To get the visa I have to go to Turkeys consulate in Helsinki, present the acceptance letter, my passport and pay 60 euros. Handling the visa application will take two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment