Friday, June 17, 2011

Freemover scholarship

I have been granted a Freemover scholarship for my exchange period in Turkey. Scholarship is 800 euros inside the Europe and 1500 euros outside of the Europe but I do not know if my destination Ankara is counted as an European city or not. Before going to Spain I took hepatitis A vaccination and now I will take also hepatitis B vaccination before going to Turkey. The host university in Ankara asked documents to prove that I have insurance during my stay in Turkey. I have already some basic insurance which covers three months of travelling but I had to take nine extra months which cost 270 euros.

4 comments:

  1. I like your short comments, very clear, don't do it longer, keep writing like this. I was a Erasmus in Tampere and I share your thoughts when you talk about Spain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feedback. I'll keep on posting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may be interested in this
    http://www.fluentin3months.com/turkish-mission/

    Best wishes from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ari for sharing the link. I have been already following that blog more than one year and I can also recommend it.

    ReplyDelete