Thursday, October 20, 2011

Turkish studies

Tömer
At the moment my studies are mainly focused on studying Turkish. My exchange program Campus Europae offered me an opportunity to attend 30 hours of Turkish lessons every week. These lessons are mainly meant for students who are going to study an entire career next year in Turkey. There are several same kind of language classes and students are mainly from Kosovo, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Arabic countries. These Turkish lessons take a whole year and before the summer everyone should have reached C1 level in Turkish. So here I do not have separate language course for Campus Europae students like I had in Spain. In Gazi university we are only four Campus Europae students as in Spain we were about 20. I am able attend about 25 hours each week and hopefully this will help me to reach fluency in Turkish.

No comments:

Post a Comment